This position has been filled
Senior Accountant - Corporate Controller's Group * Hemphill Exclusive!
Prestigious Omaha business with stellar reputation and track record of hiring “the best of the best” has created this new opportunity due to their continued success. Join a tremendous team in a role where no two days will be the same. The Controller is determined to hire “strength” into this position due to the technical / complex nature of the role and their desire to hire a high caliber employee who can grow with the company.
- Work independently on complex projects, giving you breadth and challenge
- Research accounting treatment for acquisitions and other corporate actions
- Work cross functionally with non-accounting teams including M&A, Corporate Finance and Operations
- Learn from experienced, impressive leaders who will allow you the space to figure things out on your own, but provide a safety net when needed
- Grow with the company, upward into key leadership roles or out of accounting into finance, corporate development, operations or sales
Enjoy exceptional benefits, retirement package and work for a firm that stays fully staffed, keeping a close eye on work life balance. Work alongside a talented group of professionals who will push you to your potential, who all collaborate and work cohesively. Work for a company with a competitive, team-oriented spirit and a work hard play hard attitude.
For immediate consideration, contact Jeff Kovar, Associate Partner & Senior Recruiting Manager, at 402-334-4800 *216 or send your resume to email@example.com for a confidential discussion. Job Number 7893JK.
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***
402-334-4800 ext. 216