Senior Accountant - Large Omaha Employer - Exciting Career Growth!
Local business with over $1 billion in revenue is searching for an analytical, detail-oriented accounting professional to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone thirsty to learn to work with excellent mentors. This company is searching for someone who desires career growth both upward into leadership and a consistent flow of new projects and duties that will keep this job fresh and ever evolving.
- Prepare monthly journal entries, financial statements, reports, and records by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Responsible for general ledger reconciliations
- Fixed asset processing and reporting.
- Maintain bank accounts and assist CFO with cash flow analysis.
- Review bank statements.
- Research and reconcile all accounting discrepancies.
- Auditing and verifying documents.
- Following internal controls.
- Under guidance of Senior management, develop accounting processes and procedures
- Financial and profitability analysis on a requested basis for jobs and service by branch.
This company is stable but growing both organically and via acquisition. Excellent opportunity to take ownership for a complicated plate of accounting duties that will evolve and change over time. Enjoy nice steady work life balance and a clear path for future growth!
For more information call Jeff Kovar at (402)334-4800 *216 or e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential discussion. Job Number 9118JK.
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***