This position has been filled
Part-Time Corporate Learning and Development Specialist 20-25 hrs.
High quality West Omaha company with continued growth has opportunity for a part-time employee with experience creating PowerPoint presentations, coordinating meetings, and creating solutions as a member of a team. If you are serious about quality while holding yourself to a high standard and enjoy adding value while contributing to the success of the team, you will be glad you reached out to learn more about this opportunity!
- Work closely with the Director of Corporate Learning and Development to create training material & presentations used widely throughout the company.
- Work extensively with PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, and other technology based tools such as Basecamp, SurveyMonkey, LoopUp, Getty Images, Articulate Storyline, Studio and others while focused on efficiencies and improved quality. Training will be provided for the tech savvy individual who is eager to learn.
- Take responsibility for organizing weekly training events to include: coordinating schedules for the in-house corporate trainer with all employees attending, and reserving in-house training rooms while ensuring that all attendees have pre-work completed, and all content prior to and on the day of the training.
- If you are serious about quality and hold yourself to a high standard, you will enjoy the opportunity to proof-read documents, identify opportunities to improve content and ensure the overall quality of the learning and development programs.
- In this role, you will get involved in and contribute to special projects, so you will enjoy the variety!
Enjoy a positive culture where the dress code is casual, the team is engaged, focused on helping one another, friendly and highly productive. Achieve work life balance with this part-time position while making a difference and adding value!
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *244 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Job Number 8225SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018, & 2019!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***