Accounting Support Representative - Bilingual (Spanish or French)
Here is your opportunity to join one of Omaha’s best companies! This position is open due to a recent promotion! In this position you will work closely with new and existing vendors, suppliers and employees to ensure all are set up properly in the accounting and payroll system. If you have a bilingual skill set, proficiency in Spanish or French, and ambition to learn and grow professionally you, will love this company!!
- Work with new vendors to ensure all payment and reporting information is set up properly in the system.
- Partner with new employees to get corporate credit card and P cards set up and distributed to the associate.
- Provide solutions to vendors, and suppliers who have changed their address, bank accounts, or reporting systems.
- Provide answers and solutions to vendors, suppliers and employees who have questions or problems that need solved.
- Use your attention to detail and your ability to solve problems to ensure you are providing the right solution.
This company has a high energy, positive, engaging, and inspiring culture where your co-workers are uplifting and striving to do their best while driving the company to record results! The training, mentoring and professional development programs are fantastic. Because the company is experiencing excellent growth, you will have the opportunity to earn promotions and transfers into new departments where you’re learning and continued career growth will be on-going. Your potential for professional career growth into supervisory and management positions, plus continued leadership development throughout your career is available based upon your performance!
This position offers excellent pay, and incredible benefits including a total contribution potential to your 401k of 10%!
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4841 *244 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Job Number 8820SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***