This position has been filled
Accounting Manager CONSULTANT ***Hemphill Exclusive*** 3 Month Project
Growing West Omaha company has a 3 month Consulting opportunity for a dynamic well rounded Accounting professional. Duties include but are not limited to.
- High level reconciliations
- Quantitative financial analyses
- Prepares monthly financial statements
- Analytical support to administration and management
- Maintain departmental budget and financial performance systems
- Assists Director in evaluating financial data
- Assists in providing team oversight
- Reviews journal entries and account reconciliations
- Participates in process improvement projects
- Loves projects
- Works well on own with little direction
- Requires bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet deadlines
For more information about this and other exciting roles please e-mail your resume in a Word doc. format to email@example.com . Job# 7948CB
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 & 2018!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***