Home Care Scheduler & Office Assistant - Convenient location in Omaha!
Make a difference as a key member of a small, but highly successful Omaha company that is passionate about making a positive impact in the lives of their Clients who are often senior citizens. This company has an impressive team of high quality individuals who are compassionate and dedicated to making a difference and takes pride in providing a variety of high quality in-home care to their Clients.
Enjoy being the liaison between Clients and Caregivers with your warm, engaging and energetic personality. A self-motivated person who loves being busy will thrive in the fast-paced environment while taking responsibility for a variety of office duties:
- Play an integral role to match Clients with Caregivers based on the Client’s needs & schedules to the availability & skills of the Caregiver ensuring consistent high quality care for each client.
- Be tenacious to replace care-giving staff as needed due to call outs, illness, time off requests, and/or vacations.
- Effectively communicate new assignments, schedule changes then follow-up with all Clients and Caregivers making sure the best on-going care is provided to each Client.
- Serve as primary point of contact for Caregivers and use good decision making skills to solve everyday issues and deal with the complexity of home care situations.
- Use your high-attention to detail to accurately enter Client and Caregiver information into database and log all activity.
- Collaborate and proactively engage with team members in weekly meetings to strategize best quality care practices for individual clients, address concerns and caregiver assignments and availability.
- Schedule and organize material for training and orientation meetings of new hires.
- Manage the on-boarding experience assisting with pre-employment paperwork and background checks.
- Take ownership of office supplies - inventorying, ordering and organizing.
A motivated individual with excellent communication skills, phone etiquette and puzzle/problem solving skills with a passion for helping others, will excel in this position.
- Attractive Hourly Wage
- Bonus Incentives
- Telehealth and Rx program
- 401K Plan
- Paid Time Off
To learn more about this rewarding position, call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *244 or send an e-mail or your resume to email@example.com. Job Number 8645SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***