This position has been filled
Executive Assistant, Part-Time / 20 hours a week with flexibility to work from home 1 or 2 days a week.
This small firm makes a significant & very positive impact in our community & the lives of our citizens. In this position you will know that your work is definitely making a difference in the lives of others!
- Manage the calendar, travel, and meetings for the top executive.
- Manage e-mail & correspondence while making sure all critical items are managed and everyone is receiving appropriate attention and response.
- Take ownership for all administration associated with board meetings including planning, invites, RSVP, communication, agenda, and all information presented at each board meeting.
- Organize annual and quarterly planning meetings for the leadership team. Coordinate weekly progress meetings including calendar invites, RSVP, & presentation details while documenting action items by person, then sending follow-up after each meeting to ensure everyone is on-track to deliver outcomes within targeted timeframe.
- Take charge of event planning.
Work 20 hours (4 or 5 days per week) with the flexibility to work from home one or two days each week if you prefer. Excellent base salary plus generous 3 week PTO and retirement benefits.
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *244 or send your resume to email@example.com Job Number 8433SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***