Director of Administration - Wealth Management HEMPHILL EXCLUSIVE!
Our client is a highly successful wealth management firm with a wonderful reputation. This firm is adding a Director of Administration position to their leadership team based upon consistent year over year growth. The organization is built on a foundation of strong leadership, integrity, long-standing relationships, trust, quality, and innovation.
This position reports to the President who founded and owns the company. The Director of Administration will be a member of the leadership team along with the President, Director of Operations, and the Vice President over investment strategy and execution.
The President is eager to empower a leader with experience in the wealth management industry to take ownership for the following:
- Lead a small team of quality administrative professionals who provide executive support to the leaders and all administrative support for the firm
- Manage and coordinate solutions and vendors including: CRM, technology, phones, building, marketing, public relations, document management, and others
- CRM management including vendor selection & management, configuration, data conversion, and creating systems and processes to ensure the firm is harvesting full value from the tool
- New client on-boarding, funding, and making sure all securities are transferred successfully
- Schedule regular client meetings to review portfolio and understand changes to the client's situation or strategy. Prepare all reports and information for client meetings
- Manage all client service requests, changes, distributions, and other needs
- Verify all client information is updated in e-money
- Manage document imaging system, create and review policies, and supervise execution
- Verify all systems, tools, and platforms are linked and working well.
- Interface with marketing firm and website updates to ensure our communication and marketing are being managed well.
This is an excellent opportunity to build a long standing career while contributing to the continued growth and success of an impressive firm you will be proud to be a member of!
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *244 or send your resume to email@example.com to learn more. Job Number 8895SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, & 2021!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***