Staff Accountant – Downtown Omaha – HEMPHILL EXCLUSIVE
Work as a part of a tight knit team of accounting professionals and see the “entire picture” as you learn from an experienced group of leaders. Fabulous opportunity to step into a role that will offer complexity and challenge for years to come, keeping the job fresh but also offering you excellent work life balance. Work for a profitable, stable company, that has been in business for many years and forecasts continued steady growth for many years to come.
In this position, you will take on a wide array of duties including:
- Journal entries, account reconciliations, accruals and other monthly close activities
- Post close analysis to show the “why” behind the numbers
- Fixed asset monitoring and capital expenditure reporting and analysis
- Cross train with other members of the accounting staff, backing each other up when vacations occur
- Special projects for the CFO and Corporate Controller, allowing you to expand your plate of responsibilities over time and keep learning
Enjoy excellent benefits, a kind, honest, ethical inviting culture, and a refreshing office environment free of egos or drama. This mid-sized business is large enough to offer stability and complexity for you, but small enough to allow you the chance to see the whole accounting process and make a real impact!
For immediate consideration or to learn more, please call Jeff Kovar at 402-334-4800 *216 or send your resume to email@example.com. Job Number 8832JK.
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***