Senior Payroll Specialist - $60-70k Salary + Excellent Benefits - HEMPHILL EXCLUSIVE
Join this tremendously stable, financially strong company in a key role. This is an excellent role for someone who loves payroll to work for a company with modern technology and processes that streamline the payroll process. This company offers generous compensation, benefits and training / continuing education, allowing you to continue to learn, develop and stay on top of all the newest trends in the payroll industry.
- Prepare and process Bi-weekly multi state payroll and all reporting in this company’s HRIS system
- Ensure accurate maintenance of employee data and all payroll records
- Play the lead role in all Payroll reporting and audit support
- Leverage your Excel skills to assist with special projects and ad hoc analysis
- With the company’s support, pursue your CPP and become an active member of the Nebraska Chapter of the American Payroll Association
This is a very attractive opportunity to join a steady, strong, respected mid-sized company that has been in business for over 50 years and has a bright future. Join a team of low ego, highly intelligent, friendly individuals who enjoy working together each day. You will enjoy fantastic work-life balance (very rarely ever working over 40 hours per week) and flexibility in your schedule as needed.
To learn more details about this opportunity, please call Jeff Kovar at 402-334-4800 *216 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Job Number 8849JK.
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***