This position has been filled
Customer Support Specialist - Growing Software Company - Work from Home!
We are working with a profitable software company who continues to experience excellent growth, so they are adding to their customer support team. This software is utilized by businesses, so you will work closely with business professionals and the administrative support associates who are supporting leaders. This product saves time, improves efficiency, and it allows business professionals to accomplish more each day, so customers are happy with and loyal to this software product and the team who develops and supports the product.
In this role you will have the ability to work from home while taking care of customers and you will meet with co-workers at their Omaha office, you will enjoy interaction with co-workers as well. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic growth company who offers career growth based upon your performance!
- Your engaging interpersonal skills will be a big plus as the first point of contact with clients who have questions or need training. This company is passionate about taking ownership for customer questions or challenges, so support is provided over the phone whenever possible and you will spend your day interacting with and building relationships while delivering solutions to customers.
- Review e-mails and support requests from customers then schedule calls and screen sharing appointments to understand the customer’s question then take ownership of the solution by providing assistance, and training.
- The more technical issues can be escalated to the senior technical support representative, and you will identify opportunities to improve the software as the software development team provides updates and improvements to the software each month.
- Update training articles based upon improvements and new features integrated into the software. These articles are distributed to customers after a support call and they are available in the “customer support center” of the software.
- Record training videos that are available to customers through the “help” and “customer support center” features of the software. These videos provide helpful illustrations to customer questions while ensuring all have access to the tutorials and training that allow all customers to receive the full benefit of the features and functionality of the software.
This is a great position for a positive, solution oriented individual who loves helping others. This position offers career growth based upon your performance.
To learn more about this opportunity on a confidential basis call Susie Hemphill at 402.334.4800 *244 or send your resume to email@example.com
Job Number 8525SH
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, & 2020!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***