Customer Service Quality Assurance Specialist
GREAT COMPANY CULTURE* IMMEDIATE TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY*HEMPHILL EXCLUSIVE
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone with experience supervising employees in a call center environment. You will have a major impact on the customer experience by training, coaching, and ensuring your team is adhering to policies and procedures.
- Monitor calls daily and provide necessary feedback to individuals on the team
- Track individual and team performance daily
- Provide coaching as necessary to improve the overall customer experience
- Must have strong listening skills and be comfortable in face to face conversation
- Strong objectivity and decision making skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks daily
- Comfortable working at a fast pace with deadlines
- Proficient in Typing, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
If you have a passion for leading by example and driving exceptional customer service results, this may be a great opportunity for you. Looking for individuals who can make a difference in their team’s results and create a driven, can-do culture.
For information on this and other exciting opportunities, call 402-334-4800. Job #8009.
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***