The Accounting Specialist will be primarily responsible for ensuring timely and accurate processing of the Company’s accounts payable and accounts receivable transactions. This position requires a solid understanding of the vendor and customer invoice cycle. The ability to effectively analyze issues and recommend solutions and communicate with other team members of the Company is essential.
- Prepare, post, verify, and record invoices, payments and other transactions related to accounts payable and receivable.
- Ensure documentation is available to support the completeness and accuracy of accounting transactions.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with vendors and customers.
- Responsible for accurate reporting of month end balances and results as it relates to the customer invoicing cycle.
- Perform various tasks and projects as assigned.
- 3+ years of accounting (ideally accounts payable and/or accounts receivable) experience
- Associates or Bachelors in Accounting or Business is preferred but not required
- Experience with ERP systems in an operational environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail; completes work timely and accurately
- Polished communication and interpersonal skills; role requires collaborating with multiple stakeholders and maintaining solid relationships
- Ability to prioritize independently and make informed decisions with minimal supervision
- Ability to embrace change and demonstrate agility in a fast paced environment
- Proficient communication skills including reading, writing and speaking in English.
To learn more details about this opportunity contact Jeff Kovar at 402-334-4800 *216 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion. Job Number 9020JK.
The Right Match - The First Time
Your Confidentiality is Our Priority; Hemphill will NOT Forward Your Resume Without Your Approval.
Hemphill Voted – “Best Employment Firm” by Omaha’s Business Leaders & B2B Magazine in
2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, & 2023!
Omaha Chamber of Commerce Top 25 – “Excellence in Business Award Winner” based upon our growth and commitment to quality.
***Never a fee to our applicant***